ViaLouise Coordination Package
Month & Day – Of Coordination
You have selected your venue, vendors, and have a strong vision for your special day. You’re almost there! Just as all the loose ends start to come together, we take the reins to alleviate your stress. We step into your planning process to organize and review all of your contracts, payments, schedules, and appointments. With the ViaLouise Coordination Package, all of your plans will be brought to life with seamless execution and attention to every detail.
Beginning about eight weeks before your event, this package will provide:
- Two in-person meetings to review planning, vendor contracts, and to discuss vision and desired progression of the event
- Walk-through of the ceremony and reception site with Client(s) and preferred vendors to review layouts, seating plans, and flow of event
- Creation and distribution of timeline and wedding day itinerary, as well as personal materials list for décor items and personal belongings
- Manage vendor communication in the final weeks, and supervise & coordinate all vendor arrivals, set-ups, strikes, and departures
- Planning and execution of rehearsal (assistance in planning rehearsal dinner activities)
- Management of entire event
ViaLouise Partial Planning Package
Partial Planning plus Month & Day-Of Coordination
You have a location, maybe even a venue booked, and are in the process of selecting vendors that best fit your style and budget. ViaLouise Partial Planning Package translates your Pinterest pages, fabric swatches, and daydreams into a cohesive and realistic vision for your wedding. This service is designed to provide assistance with planning logistics, management of vendors and wedding day timeline. In addition, we will provide consultation on design elements and creative ideas for floral selection, color scheme, and decorative details.
This service is designed to fit each couple individually. On average, the service begins about six months before the event date and will provide:
- Consultation on design elements, and creative guidance with floral selection, table layouts, color scheme, and decorative details.
- Assistance with budgeting and the tracking of payments for all services
- Unlimited planning support and general event advice
- Private meetings, necessary meetings with vendors
- Unlimited email and phone correspondence
- Trusted liaison to venue, caterer, vendors, and rental companies, working to schedule meetings, update contacts if needed, and creation of vendor list and timeline
- Planning of ceremony rehearsal, and assistance in planning rehearsal dinner activities
- All of the services included in the Month & Day-Of Coordination Package
What sets us apart from other planners is that we are invested in your dreams and vision. We use our expertise to create a celebration that reflects your love and personality. All of our services allow couples the luxury of enjoying the day they have been dreaming about without worry or stress. Let us organize the details and loose ends, so you can relax and take in all the sweet moments.